Capsules BYSTRUMKAPS ® 200 mg – containing granules with controlled release of active substances that are intended for once per day.
The release of trenbolone acetate for sale from the pellets occurs gradually in the intestinal tract. Absorption after oral administration of trenbolone acetate for sale is almost completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, has the effect of ” first pass “through the liver. Maximum plasma concentration achieved after 6 – 8 hours after the oral dose of 200 mg. Not accumulates in the body. Food has no effect on overall bioavailability of trenbolone acetate for sale. Distribution trenbolone acetate for sale is 99% bound to plasma proteins. trenbolone acetate for sale penetrates into the synovial fluid, where it reaches a higher concentration than in plasma. In small amounts crosses the placental barrier. Metabolism The biotransformation of trenbolone acetate for sale occurs in two main ways: by hydroxylation, as well as compounds with glucuronic acid; the latter is the main route of metabolism. Less than 1% of the administered dose of trenbolone acetate for sale found in unchanged form in the urine and the rest – it’s metabolites, among which 65 – 75% are glucuronic acid metabolites. Excretion excreted by the kidneys. The half-life (T ½ ) is approximately 8 hours. Within 5 days after receiving the 70 – 90% of the dose is excreted in urine and 1 -. 8% in the faeces in individuals of advanced age during the elimination of trenbolone acetate for sale is decreased, and T ½ is increased, and in patients with impaired renal function and T increases with the degree of renal dysfunction.
Diseases of the bone – muscular system and pain of various origins:
- symptomatic treatment of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system (bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tendonitis, periarthritis);
- articular syndrome (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoartrig, ankylosing spondylitis), intended for symptomatic therapy, reduce pain and inflammation at the time of use, does not affect the progression of the disease;
- back pain and spine (neuralgia, myalgia, ipshas, lumbago);
- post-traumatic pain (uncomplicated trauma, particularly sports, damage to ligaments and tendons, bruises);
- post-operative pain;
- pain in dysmenorrhea.
- Hypersensitivity to trenbolone acetate for sale or to any component of the preparation (including other NSAIDs);
- asthma, rhinitis or urticaria history caused by trenbolone acetate for sale, aspirin or other NSAIDs;
- peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer (exacerbation);
- Ulcerative colitis (exacerbation);
- Crohn’s disease;
- peptic ulcer;
- hemophilia and other coagulation disorders;
- gastrointestinal active, cerebrovascular and other vascular hemorrhage (bleeding or suspected);
- severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 30 mL / min);
- progressive kidney disease;
- severe hepatic impairment or active liver disease;
- condition after coronary artery bypass surgery;
- confirmed by hyperkalemia;
- inflammatory bowel disease;
- Children up to age 15 years;
- pregnancy (III trimester), lactation.
Precautions: anemia, asthma, alcoholism, smoking, alcoholic cirrhosis, hyperbilirubinemia, hepatic failure, dehydration, sepsis, chronic heart failure, edema, hypertension, blood disorders (including leucopenia), disease, ischemic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, dyslipidemia / hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus, peripheral vascular disease, a creatinine clearance less than 60 mL / min, ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) in history, the presence of infection Helicobacter pylori, long-term use of NSAIDs, severe somatic diseases, concomitant use of oral glucocorticosteroids (GCS) (including prednisone). anticoagulants (including warfarin), antiplatelet agents (including clopidogrel), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (including citalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline), advanced age, pregnancy (I, P term).
Dosage and administration
. Oral Adults and adolescents over 15 years: one capsule of 200 mg 1 time per day during the meal.
From the digestive system – NSAID – gastropathy, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, loss of appetite, stomatitis, abdominal pain and epigastric, rarely – change of taste. With prolonged use at high doses – ulceration of the mucosa ZHZHT, gingival, hemorrhoidal bleeding, intestinal perforation. From the urinary system – Rare: cystitis, urethritis, renal dysfunction, acute renal failure, intersshvdalny nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, hematuria, edema (especially in patients with hypertension). liver: can be marked changes in transaminases, rarely -gepatit. from the nervous system: agitation, nervousness, somnolence, depression, asthenia, headache, dizziness, sleep disorder, insomnia, tinnitus, rare – confusion or loss of consciousness, forgetfulness, migraines, peripheral neuropathy. cardio – vascular system: congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, rarely – tachycardia. hypersensitivity reactions: rhinitis, angioedema, anaphylactic shock, rash, itching, hives, asthmatic attack, especially in patients with hypersensitivity to aspirin and other drugs from the group of NSAIDs. Skin reactions: photosensitivity, alopecia, erythema multiforme, erythema multiforme exudative, including C tivensa-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell’s syndrome). From the side of blood: anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis, pancytopenia, rarely – hemolytic anemia. From the senses:a reversible toxic ambliopnya, blurred vision or double vision, rarely – conjunctivitis, dryness of the mucous membrane of the eye, eye pain, conjunctival hyperemia, decreased hearing. Other: increased sweating, rarely – hemoptysis, nosebleeds, myalgia, muscle twitching, dizziness, thirst, long-term use at high doses -. vaginal bleeding in case of any side effects you should immediately stop taking the drug.
If overdose of trenbolone acetate for sale may appear acute poisoning symptoms such as:. Headache, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, epigastric pain, lower blood pressure, bronchospasm, bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract
In case of suspected overdose should nemepenno refer to . doctor Treatment of overdosage: immediate cessation of the drug. If the drug overdose was not more than 1 hour, gastric lavage with activated charcoal at a dose of 60 – 100 g in adults, 1 – 2 g / kg body weight in children. Symptomatic treatment.
Interaction with other medicines
Avoid concurrent use with:
- other NSAIDs (including high-dose salicylates), oral anticoagulants, heparin, ticlopidine – increased risk of bleeding. If you must use trenbolone acetate for sale, should closely monitor the patient’s condition;
- lithium – increase the risk of lithium toxicity levels in plasma. If necessary, during the simultaneous use of drugs lithium and trenbolone acetate for sale, as well as after its termination, should be carried out close monitoring of lithium plasma concentrations;
- methotrexate (at a dose of 15 mg / week) – increases the risk gematotoksichnosti.
Intervals before and after methotrexate should not be less than 12 hours from the reception of trenbolone acetate for sale.
Enhances the effect of anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, fibrsholitikov, ethanol, side effects of GCS and ISS, estrogen.
Increases plasma concentration of verapamil and nifedipine.
Myelotoxic drugs increase the expression gematotoksichnosti drug.
Decreases hypotensive effect of beta-blockers.
It increases the risk of nephrotoxic effects of beta-blockers.
It increases the risk nefrotoksichekogo effect of cyclosporin and tacrolimus, especially in elderly patients.
Reduces the contraceptive efficacy of intrauterine devices. It increases the risk of bleeding by using thrombolytics.
Care should be taken when used with:
- diuretics, and angiotensin-converting enzyme -weakening diuretic and hypotensive effects and the risk of developing renal failure in patients with deficiency of blood volume;
- pentoxifylline – increased risk of bleeding;
- Zidovudine – increases the risk of anemia (effect on the reticulocytes with the development of anemia).
As with other NSAIDs possible:
- reduce the effectiveness of uricosuric drugs;
- increase the risk of ulcers and the development of gastrointestinal bleeding and development of renal dysfunction at a joint reception with corticosteroids, ethanol, corticotropin;
- increasing the risk of bleeding with concomitant administration with cefoperazone, cefamandole and tsefotetanom;
- increasing hypoglycemic effect of insulin and oral hypoglycemic drugs (requires recalculation of dose);
- increase in the production of hydroxylated active metabolites inducers of microsomal oxidation in the liver (phenytoin, ethanol, barbiturates, rifampicin, phenylbutazone, tricyclic antidepressants);
- violation of platelet aggregation when coadministered with sodium valproate;
- antacids and cholestyramine reduce the absorption.
During treatment necessary to monitor patterns of peripheral blood and functional state of the liver and kidneys.
If you want to determine the 17 – ketosteroidov drug should be discontinued 48 hours prior to the study.
Admission trenbolone acetate for sale may mask signs of infection. If the kidney function and the liver is necessary to decrease the dose and closely monitored.
In the period of treatment must be careful when driving and occupation of other potentially hazardous activities that require high concentration and psychomotor speed reactions.
To reduce the risk of adverse effects on the gastrointestinal tract should be used the minimum effective dose possible short course.